Cranberry Cabbage Salad Recipe
Cranberries are abundant here during the holidays, so my family always expects to see this colorful salad on the Christmas table.
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Toss cranberries with sugar and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes and celery. Add cranberries and toss.
- 2. Combine orange juice, mayonnaise and salt; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 97 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Cabbage Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC