Just in time for holiday breakfasts, Marlene Muckenhirn offers this easy four-ingredient berry and citrus spread. "It's great on toast or bagels," notes the Delano, Minnesota reader.
Recommended: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and orange peel; cook and stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in extract. Cool.
- Spoon cranberry mixture over butter. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Cranberry Butter in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p47
Reviews for Cranberry Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review