I rarely attend a holiday open house without this brownie mix in tow. It makes a great hostess gift. To make a gift basket, include a 9-inch baking pan, wooden spoon and oven mitts.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for Gifts in a Jar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a glass quart jar, layer the first seven ingredients in the order given. Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
Originally published as Cranberry Brownies in a Jar in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p106
Reviews for Cranberry Brownies in a Jar
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review