- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combined the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry Broccoli Slaw in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America 2013, p61
Reviews for Cranberry Broccoli Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review