Cranberry-Brie Tartlets Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Cut into 24 pieces; lightly press each piece onto the bottom and up sides of an ungreased mini-muffin cup. Repeat with remaining crescent dough.
- 2. Place about 1 rounded teaspoon cheese in each cup; top with cranberry sauce and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 tartlet: 66 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Brie Tartlets
"I thought this recipe was a major disappointment. The Pillsbury crescent rolls are tasteless and cardboard like. No one liked them as a tart base. Wasted my brie and cranberries. Will use phyllo pastry next time."
"Loved these! But be careful you don't put too much cheese in the cups. They overflow and make a mess! (But still delicious!)"
"Easy to make and delicious. Took them to work and everyone loved them!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer