Cranberry-Brie Tartlets Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Cut into 24 pieces; lightly press each piece onto the bottom and up sides of an ungreased mini-muffin cup. Repeat with remaining crescent dough.
- 2. Place about 1 rounded teaspoon cheese in each cup; top with cranberry sauce and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 tartlet: 66 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry-Brie Tartlets
"Loved these! But be careful you don't put too much cheese in the cups. They overflow and make a mess! (But still delicious!)"
"Easy to make and delicious. Took them to work and everyone loved them!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer