My family hosts a holiday drop-in each year, and that's where these tartlets made their first appearance. They're easy to make, but look like a gourmet treat. —Cindy Davis, Bonita Springs, FL
48 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one
- long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Cut into 24 pieces;
- lightly press each piece onto the bottom and up sides of an
- ungreased mini-muffin cup. Repeat with remaining crescent dough.
- Place about 1 rounded teaspoon cheese in each cup; top with cranberry
- sauce and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden
- brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tartlet equals 66 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer