Cranberry Brie Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Brie Pinwheels(4)
Sort By :
Easy to make and look really nice for the holidays.
Kept the dough moist with a sheet of Saranwrap over the dough until I was ready. Worked great.
Blondienot40 , You probably let it dry out too much is all I can think of to tell you . Keep it moist when lieing out with a damp towel over it . Hope this helps .
My pastry shell fell apart when I cut it. Help what caused that.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brie Puff Pastry Appetizer >
- Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizer >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pinwheel Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >