- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 1 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Brie Pinwheels
Sort By :
"This recipe is amazing. I absolutely love everything about these. As one person said, the roll is hard to keep together but all you have to do is pinch the opening and then hold it as you slice and carefully place it on the baking sheet. If you're worried about the frozen dough cracking, just put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. This recipe definitely deserves 5 stars!"
"Yum! I didn't use honey or spinach in the filling, just dijon mustard, cranberries and brie. They are so good."
"Easy to make and look really nice for the holidays."
"Kept the dough moist with a sheet of Saranwrap over the dough until I was ready. Worked great."