Cranberry Brie Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1. Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 pinwheel equals 173 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer