Cranberry-Brie Phyllo Triangles Recipe
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 package (16 ounces, 18-inches x 14-inches sheet size) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups cranberry-orange sauce or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1. Cut phyllo sheets lengthwise into 2-in. strips; cut each strip in half widthwise. Using five strips at a time, brush each strip with butter and stack on top of one another. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with waxed paper to avoid drying out.) Place 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce and one to two cheese cubes at the end of each stack. Fold into a triangle as you would fold a flag.
- 2. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; brush with butter. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
3 triangles equals 232 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Brie Phyllo Triangles
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer