- 1 to 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 1 package (16 ounces, 18-inches x 14-inches sheet size) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups cranberry-orange sauce or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- Cut phyllo sheets lengthwise into 2-in. strips; cut each strip in half widthwise. Using five strips at a time, brush each strip with butter and stack on top of one another. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with waxed paper to avoid drying out.) Place 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce and one to two cheese cubes at the end of each stack. Fold into a triangle as you would fold a flag.
- Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; brush with butter. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry-Brie Phyllo Triangles(3)
Sort By :
Wonderful!! Can fresh or canned fruit such as apples be used?? and possible reheating??
Everyone loved them.
Is there any way to prepare ahead of time and reheat?
These appetizers are absolutely delicious. A bit labor intensive, especially when prepared for a party, since they go sooooo fast! Take the time to make some. What a great combination of flavors.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >