- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface. Divide dough into 15
- balls. Roll each ball into a 14-in. rope and form into a pretzel
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Drop pretzels, one at a
- time into water; boil for 10 seconds on each side. Remove with a
- slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Place pretzels on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and
- let rise in a warm place until puffy, about 25 minutes. Brush with
- egg white. Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over tops. Bake at
- 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey
- or cream cheese if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One pretzel equals 170 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 31 carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.