Cranberry Bran Muffins Recipe
Dressing up a boxed mix gives these golden bites down-home flair with only a fraction of the work that's needed for homemade varieties.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (8.1 ounces) apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1/2 cup All-Bran, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, cereal and cranberries. Stir in milk just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool muffins for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
1 muffin equals 210 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 567 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC