Cranberry Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 6 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, apple and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 111 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Cranberry Blue Cheese Salad
"This is an AMAZING salad. My husband said it was his favorite salad ever. Thanks for the great recipe!"