Cranberry Biscuit Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
These flavorful buffet sandwiches are so fun and festive. Smoked turkey slices are layered inside tender biscuits flecked with dried cranberries and spread with a creamy cranberry butter. -Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- CRANBERRY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1. In a large bowl, cut butter into biscuit mix until crumbly; stir in milk just until moistened. Fold in the cranberries. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-15 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth; stir in cranberries. To assemble sandwiches, split biscuits. Spread with cranberry butter and top with turkey; replace biscuit tops. Yield: 20 sandwiches.
1 serving (1 each) equals 223 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Biscuit Turkey Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC