- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- CRANBERRY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- In a large bowl, cut butter into biscuit mix until crumbly; stir in milk just until moistened. Fold in the cranberries. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-15 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth; stir in cranberries. To assemble sandwiches, split biscuits. Spread with cranberry butter and top with turkey; replace biscuit tops. Yield: 20 sandwiches.
Originally published as Cranberry Biscuit Turkey Sandwiches in Taste of Home February/March 2003, p37
Reviews for Cranberry Biscuit Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2007 Edited Dec. 14, 2010
"These sandwiches are delicious! I made them for a bridal shower and they were perfect. Easy to make ahead, too."