- In a large nonstick skillet, cook patties in batches over medium heat
- for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°
- and juices run clear, topping with cheese during last minute of
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of buns. Layer bottoms with arugula,
- tomatoes, burgers, bacon and cranberry tapenade; replace tops.
- Yield: 16 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now