Cranberry BBQ Sauce
Packed alongside cheese and crackers, this homemade barbecue sauce is a delightful savory gift option. —Darla Andrews, Lewisville, Texas
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Gouda cheese and Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; heat
- through. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up
- to 1 month. To serve, reheat sauce and serve with cheese and
- crackers. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without cheese and crackers) equals 43 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Blush Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.