Cranberry BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Gouda cheese and assorted crackers
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; heat through. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. To serve, reheat sauce and serve with cheese and crackers. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 43 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Cranberry BBQ Sauce
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.