Cranberry BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Gouda cheese and assorted crackers
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; heat through. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. To serve, reheat sauce and serve with cheese and crackers. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without cheese and crackers) equals 43 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cranberry BBQ Sauce
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.