Packed alongside cheese and crackers, this homemade barbecue sauce is a delightful savory gift option. —Darla Andrews, Lewisville, Texas
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Gouda cheese and assorted crackers
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; heat through. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. To serve, reheat sauce and serve with cheese and crackers. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry BBQ Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p13
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Cranberry BBQ Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review