- Skim fat from cooking juices; set aside 1/2 cup juices. Discard
- remaining juices. When cool enough to handle, shred pork with two
- forks and return to slow cooker.
- Stir in sauce mixture and reserved cooking juices. Cover and cook on
- low for 1 hour or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 409 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a blush wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with M.Chapoutier Côtes du Rhône Belleruche Rosé 2013
, light, sweet and pink. A perfect wine for just enjoying on its own or with lighter fare. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now