- gradually beat into creamed mixture. Fold in baking chips,
- cranberries and walnuts. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla
- until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar; spread over top.
- Sprinkle with cranberries. Cut into bars or triangles. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now