Cranberry-Apricot Pork Roast with Potatoes
Patricia Trench, Panama City, Florida
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (3 pounds)
Tender pork loin will be the star of your holiday table.
Learn More >
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut roast in half. Place potatoes in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add pork.
- In a blender, combine the cranberry sauce, apricots, onion, dried
- apricots, sugar, mustard, and cayenne. Cover and process for 30
- seconds or until almost smooth. Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Serve
- meat and potatoes with cooking juices. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 433 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 35 g protein.