- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (3 pounds)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut roast in half. Place potatoes in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add pork.
- In a blender, combine the cranberry sauce, apricots, onion, dried apricots, sugar, mustard, and cayenne. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until almost smooth. Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Serve meat and potatoes with cooking juices. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Apricot Pork Roast with Potatoes in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2008, p66
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry-Apricot Pork Roast with Potatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Roast Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >