- 1-1/4 hours (dough will not double, but will leave a slight
- indentation when pressed).
- Coat an 11-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom with cooking
- spray; set aside. Place dough on a piece of waxed paper. Lightly
- flour dough and roll into a 13-in. circle. Invert into prepared pan;
- gently peel off waxed paper.
- Line unpricked tart shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 6 minutes longer
- or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven filling ingredients.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil and cranberries pop.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into
- cranberry mixture. Cook 2 minutes longer or until thickened. Cool
- for 20 minutes. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- before cutting. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 183 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit.