- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (2 pounds 8 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained and sliced
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Spread apple pie filling into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with sweet potato slices. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, preserves and marmalade; spread over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry-Apple Sweet Potatoes
"Took this to a family cook-off with the secret ingredient being cranberries and this is a must add to Thanksgiving this year... A huge hit and super easy to throw together. Even the super picky nephew loved it. Great change from usual sweet potatoes with marshmallows and brown sugar"