Cranberry Apple Relish Recipe
Give this tart, rose-colored relish a try, urges Carla Hodenfield of Ray, North Dakota. "It's a special dish even for those who can have sugar."
- 2 cups ground fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced peeled apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 tablespoons liquid artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One 1/4-cup serving (prepared without walnuts) equals 1/2 fruit; also, 24 calories, 1 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 6 gm carbohydrate, trace protein, trace fat.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC