- 2 cups ground fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced peeled apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 tablespoons liquid artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Apple Relish in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p18
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review