Cranberry Apple Punch Recipe
The combination of brewed tea and apple and cranberry juices makes this punch perfect for fall and winter. Be sure ingredients are chilled before mixing in your punch bowl.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 quart apple juice
- 2 cups prepared tea, cooled
- Orange, lemon and lime slices
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat water and sugar until dissolved. Cool; pour into a large punch bowl. Add the next five ingredients. Garnish with orange, lemon and lime slices. Chill with an ice ring. Yield: 6-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC