Cranberry Apple Punch
The combination of brewed tea and apple and cranberry juices makes this punch perfect for fall and winter. Be sure ingredients are chilled before mixing in your punch bowl.
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 quart apple juice
- 2 cups prepared tea, cooled
- Orange, lemon and lime slices
- In a large saucepan, heat water and sugar until dissolved. Cool; pour
- into a large punch bowl. Add the next five ingredients. Garnish with
- orange, lemon and lime slices. Chill with an ice ring. Yield: 6-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.