The combination of brewed tea and apple and cranberry juices makes this punch perfect for fall and winter. Be sure ingredients are chilled before mixing in your punch bowl.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 quart apple juice
- 2 cups prepared tea, cooled
- Orange, lemon and lime slices
- In a large saucepan, heat water and sugar until dissolved. Cool; pour into a large punch bowl. Add the next five ingredients. Garnish with orange, lemon and lime slices. Chill with an ice ring. Yield: 6-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Cranberry Apple Punch in Complete Guide to Country Cooking Cookbook 1998, p33
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review