- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Southern Grove Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons + 1/4 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, divided
- 5 tablespoons + 2/3 cup Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar, divided
- 5 ounces Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2-1/2 cups Sweet Home Farm Honey Nut Granola with Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with baking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts, 3 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons sugar until finely crumbled.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of the casserole dish. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, bring the cranberries, apples, lemon zest, water, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and 2/3 cup sugar to a boil. Simmer 8 minutes. Pour over the walnut crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine the granola, 1/4 cup butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Sprinkle evenly over the apple layer. Press down gently with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to rest 20 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Apple Granola Walnut Cobbler Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Granola Walnut Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review