- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, bring the cranberries, apples,
- lemon zest, water, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and 2/3 cup sugar to a
- boil. Simmer 8 minutes. Pour over the walnut crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine the granola, 1/4 cup butter and 2
- tablespoons sugar. Sprinkle evenly over the apple layer. Press down
- gently with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to rest 20 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 8
Tip: Make it a la mode and top each cobbler serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.