Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 407 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Crisp
"This is so good!"
"Delicious! Used extra apples and made extra crumble for the top, it's easy to doctor. Served hot with caramel swirl ice cream, a big hit! Leftovers will make a great Sunday breakfast side dish."
"My friend made this for Thanksgiving and I just had to have it again. I used 2 cups chopped Anjou pears, 2 cups fresh cranberries and 2 cups Granny Smiths and used a 13.5 x 9 pan as someone recommended and this turned out absolutely perfect, ya'll!"
"This is awesome! A definite keeper :)"
"Very good. Will add additional cup of chopped apples next time."
"I made it for a tailgate party.. they loved it!! The recipe calls for a 11 x 7 inch baking dish, use a 13.5 x 9 inch instead."
"more apples, less sugar"
"Oh my heavenly days...I changed not one thing and could not stop eating! SO good. It was nice to have a cranberry recipe that featured the berry, instead of spotlighting it as in muffins. I did use regular red delicious apples instead of something more tart, and still loved it."
"YUMMY! I make mine with farm fresh picked granny smiths and farm fresh picked cranberries from Bandon, Or."
"My family loved this recipe. It is tart and sweet and delicious. The beautiful color is an added plus...perfect for the holidays!"
"Love this recipe! A big hit with potluck dinner too...YUM!"