- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Crisp
Sort By :
"Delicious! Used extra apples and made extra crumble for the top, it's easy to doctor. Served hot with caramel swirl ice cream, a big hit! Leftovers will make a great Sunday breakfast side dish."
"My friend made this for Thanksgiving and I just had to have it again. I used 2 cups chopped Anjou pears, 2 cups fresh cranberries and 2 cups Granny Smiths and used a 13.5 x 9 pan as someone recommended and this turned out absolutely perfect, ya'll!"
"This is awesome! A definite keeper :)"
"Very good. Will add additional cup of chopped apples next time."
"I made it for a tailgate party.. they loved it!! The recipe calls for a 11 x 7 inch baking dish, use a 13.5 x 9 inch instead."