- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Crisp
"This is so good!"
"Delicious! Used extra apples and made extra crumble for the top, it's easy to doctor. Served hot with caramel swirl ice cream, a big hit! Leftovers will make a great Sunday breakfast side dish."
"My friend made this for Thanksgiving and I just had to have it again. I used 2 cups chopped Anjou pears, 2 cups fresh cranberries and 2 cups Granny Smiths and used a 13.5 x 9 pan as someone recommended and this turned out absolutely perfect, ya'll!"
"This is awesome! A definite keeper :)"
"Very good. Will add additional cup of chopped apples next time."