Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe
"I love to start this soothing cider in the slow cooker on nights before my husband goes hunting," says Jennifer Naboka of North Plainfield, New Jersey. "Then he can fill his thermos and take it with him out into the cold. The cider has a terrific fruit flavor we both enjoy." —Jennifer Naboka, North Plainfield, New Jersey
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cider reaches desired temperature. Discard cinnamon stick. If desired, remove fruit with a slotted spoon before serving. Yield: 10 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 118 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Cider
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC