- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Beat in eggs, then extracts. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well (dough will be stiff). Stir in pistachios and cranberries.
- Divide dough in half. With floured hands, shape each half into a 12-in. x 2-in. rectangle on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until set.
- Place pan on wire rack. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 3/4-in. slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry and Pistacios Biscotti
Sort By :
"quick, easy and delicious!"
"This was my first attempt at biscotti, and I was very pleased with the results. Have made it twice so far - first with pecans (didn't have pistachios on hand); excellent! Second time used the pistachios - again, very good! Everyone really liked them. I will make over and over again - they're low sodium, low fat...yummy....and a real hit!"
"would definitely make this recipe again. Loved the flavor of the pistachios with the cranberries. It would make a great Christmas gift."
"This turned out as good as or maybe better than commercial biscotti! I gave some as a gift because it was so good!"
"This recipe is excellent. Just did one thing different. Although cranberries would be good, I chopped the same amount of dried cherries and it was a delicious combination."