- Roll up, starting with a long side; pinch edge to seal. Cut into 12
- slices; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pan to a wire rack.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt reserved vanilla chips; stir until
- smooth. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and enough
- milk to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 377 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.