- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 12 cups)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Whisk together first six ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. In a large bowl, toss spinach, cranberries and green onions with dressing; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
"For some reason, we just didn't like the taste of the dressing for this recipe - we found it too vinegary for us. Sorry!"
"Packed with flavor! We'll be making this often.~ Theresa"
"Best spinach salad dressing ever!"
"I have made this recipe several times and it has become one of our favorites. Whenever I need a salad to take somewhere, this is my "go to" recipe. It always gets rave reviews."