- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 large tomato, chopped, optional
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, tomato if desired, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Almond Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p24
Reviews for Cranberry-Almond Spinach Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2013
"Quick, easy & delicious! Will definitely make again."