Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, trimmed
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large salad bowl, toss spinach, cranberries and green onions. In a small bowl, combine sugar, onion, poppy seeds and paprika; whisk in the vinegars and oil. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with almonds; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
Sort By :
For some reason, we just didn't like the taste of the dressing for this recipe - we found it too vinegary for us. Sorry!
This is a wonderful salad for Christmas dinner due to the colors, but perfect anytime.
Packed with flavor! We'll be making this often.
Best spinach salad dressing ever!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >