Cranberry-Almond Spice Mix Recipe
A savory way to spread holiday cheer, this blend is a special treat. Sprinkle it on veggies or use it as a rub for ribs or poultry.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a small food processor, cover and process all ingredients until finely ground. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 cup.
1 tablespoon: 35 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Almond Spice Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC