- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small food processor, cover and process all ingredients until finely ground. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Cranberry-Almond Spice Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p57
Reviews for Cranberry-Almond Spice Mix(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review