- each loaf into 16 slices. Place slices cut side down on baking
- sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until
- firm, turning once. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over biscotti. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: One cookie equals 84 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.