- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Stir almonds and cranberries into white chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 1 pound.
Reviews for Cranberry Almond Bark
Sort By :
"Extremely quick & easy and very good too. Also looks attractive. I made extra and drizzled some dark choc first like the other poster."
"I make four batches of this every holiday season. It's a favorite of all my co-workers and family. I drizzle some dark chocolate first, then add white chocolate, then drizzle the remainder of the dark chocolate. This makes it easier to swirl. I melt both chocolates before adding the almonds and cranberries to the white chocolate and putting anything on the paper.I toast the almonds in the microwave for about a minute or so - depends on how powerful your microwave is. Watch closely; stir every 15-30 seconds."