Cranberry Almond Bark Recipe
The addition of dried cranberries makes this almond bark extra special. It looks impressive by its really quick and easy to make.—Elizabeth Hodges, Regina Beach, Saskatchewan
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Stir almonds and cranberries into white chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- 2. With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 1 pound.
1 serving (1 ounce) equals 75 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC