The addition of dried cranberries makes this almond bark extra special. It looks impressive by its really quick and easy to make.—Elizabeth Hodges, Regina Beach, Saskatchewan
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Stir almonds and cranberries into white chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 1 pound.
Originally published as Cranberry Almond Bark in Country Woman November/December 1999, p35
Reviews for Cranberry Almond Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review