While traveling in New Zealand, my husband and I discovered turkey pizza. We came up with our own version for a creative way to use leftovers. —Kristin Stone, Little Elm, TX
Recommended: Recipes with Cranberries
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup coarsely shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange peel; spread over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, turkey, onion and Brie cheese; sprinkle with rosemary. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry, Brie & Turkey Pizza in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cranberry, Brie & Turkey Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review