Cran-Strawberry Cooler Recipe
This frothy refresher blends strawberries with cranberry juice, white grape juice and ice. "This drink hits the spot whenever you serve it," says Clara Coulston, Washington Court House, Ohio.
- 1-1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup white grape juice
- 9 to 10 fresh strawberries, divided
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the juices, six strawberries, ice and sugar if desired. Cover and process until smooth. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 71 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC