Cran-Strawberry Cooler Recipe
This frothy refresher blends strawberries with cranberry juice, white grape juice and ice. "This drink hits the spot whenever you serve it," says Clara Coulston, Washington Court House, Ohio.
- 1-1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup white grape juice
- 9 to 10 fresh strawberries, divided
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the juices, six strawberries, ice and sugar if desired. Cover and process until smooth. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 each: 71 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Cran-Strawberry Cooler
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"This was very flavorful"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC