This frothy refresher blends strawberries with cranberry juice, white grape juice and ice. "This drink hits the spot whenever you serve it," says Clara Coulston, Washington Court House, Ohio.
Recommended: Favorite Summer Melon Recipes
- 1-1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup white grape juice
- 9 to 10 fresh strawberries, divided
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- In a blender, combine the juices, six strawberries, ice and sugar if desired. Cover and process until smooth. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Strawberry Cooler in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p12
Reviews for Cran-Strawberry Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"This was very flavorful"