Cran-Raspberry Snowball Punch
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
48 ServingsReady in 10 minutes
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle Knudsen® Cranberry Nectar, chilled
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1-1/2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1.75 quarts vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream
- COMBINE cranberry nectar, red raspberry jam and lemon-lime soda in a
- large punch bowl until well combined. Using a medium sized scoop,
- spoon half of the ice cream over fruit mixture; stir until frothy.
- Top with remaining scoops of ice cream forming "ice cream snowballs"
- atop the froth. Yield: 48 servings.