Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Mold Recipe
Folks who love the flavor of raspberries and cranberries rave about this tart molded gelatin salad. It's easy to make and pretty enough for company and festive occasions. I like to garnish it with whole cranberries and raspberries. -Judith Outlaw, Washougal, Washington
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cranberries, raspberries, orange segments and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce until smooth. refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2. Fold in sherbet and lemon juice. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
- 3. Unmold onto a serving platter. Fill center with cranberries and raspberries, and serve with oranges and mint if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 114 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Mold
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC