Cran-Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, cranberry juice, water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cranberries pop. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Add ice cubes; stir until melted. Gently fold in raspberries. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4 cups.
1/2 cup: 113 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Sauce
"This is a family favorite of ours the kids ask for it every year."
"Very good if your not so much into cranberry sauce"