Cran-Raspberry Relish Recipe
I developed this recipe when my husband was diagnosed with diabetes. It's great during the holidays and throughout the year.—Arloa Dahl, Sloan, Iowa
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free raspberry soft drink mix
- 1. In a food processor or blender, combine cranberries and apples; cover and process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in pineapple and drink mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 cups.
1/4 cup: 34 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Cran-Raspberry Relish
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC