Cran-Raspberry Relish Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free raspberry soft drink mix
- 1. In a food processor or blender, combine cranberries and apples; cover and process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in pineapple and drink mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (1/4 cup) equals 34 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.